1. BACKGROUND INFORMATION
1. The owner of the Skivak website (skivak.ro) is SKIVAK AGENCY S.R.L., a limited liability company with its registered office in Bucharest, 2nd District, Dimitrie Pompeiu Blvd., no. 9-9A, Iride Business Park, Building 14, 1st Floor, Office 07, registered with the Trade Registry under no. J40/5569/2022 and having Tax Identification Code 45849538, hereinafter referred to as the “Administrator”.
2. Personal data of the Users of the Skivak Website (skivak.ro) included in the newsletter subscription forms and personal data collected automatically are processed in accordance with the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), the Act on Providing Services by Electronic Means of July 18, 2002 (Journal of Laws of 2016, item 1030 as amended).
1. Administrator – shall mean SKIVAK AGENCY S.R.L. with its registered office in Bucharest, 2nd District, Dimitrie Pompeiu Blvd., no. 9-9A, Iride Business Park, Building 14, 1st Floor, Office 07, registered with the Trade Registry under no. J40/5569/2022 and having Tax Identification Code 45849538.
2. Cookies – shall mean IT data, in particular small text files, saved and stored on devices through which the User uses the website; there could be distinguished the following cookies:
a) Internal Cookies – shall mean files uploaded and read from the User’s Device by the Website’s ICT system;
b) External Cookies – shall mean files placed and read from the User’s Device by ICT systems of external websites;
c) Session cookies – shall mean files placed and read from the User’s Device by the Website or external websites during one session of a given Device. After the session ends, the files are removed from the User’s Device;
d) Persistent cookies – files uploaded and read from the User’s Device by the Website or external websites until they are manually deleted. The files are not deleted automatically after the end of the Device session, unless the configuration of the User’s Device is set to the Cookie deletion mode after the end of the Device session.
3. Website – shall mean all works and content on the website of the Skivak Website (skivak.ro).
4. Device – shall mean an electronic device through which the User gains access to the Website;
5. User – shall mean an entity for which services may be provided electronically or with which a contract for the provision of electronic services may be concluded, in accordance with the provisions of law.
1. All content and information contained on the Website are the property of the Administrator and are protected in accordance with the Act of February 4, 1994, on copyright and related rights (Journal of Laws of 2017, item 880, as amended) in the scope of use, display, copy, transmission, distribution, amendment or deletion. All activities in the indicated scope require the Administrator’s written consent, otherwise they shall be considered illegal and constitute an infringement of the Administrator’s intellectual property.
1. Cookies used by the Administrator are safe for the User’s Device. In particular, it is impossible for viruses or other unwanted software or malware to enter Users’ Devices this way. These files make it possible to identify the software used by the User and adjust the Website individually to each User. Cookies usually contain the name of the domain they come from, their storage time on the Device and the assigned value.
2. Purposes for which cookies are used:
a) Improving and facilitating access to the Website – the Administrator may store information about the User’s preferences and settings regarding the Website in Cookies in order to streamline, improve and accelerate the provision of services on the Website;
3. The Administrator uses two types of cookies:
a) Internal cookies – internal cookies used by the Administrator are safe for Users’ Devices;
4. The following types of cookies are used as part of the website:
a) necessary – that is, enabling the use of services available on the Website;
b) functional – files that allow “remembering” selected settings and affect the personalization of the interface;
c) secure – supporting the assurance of safety;
d) performance – files enabling the collection of information on how to use the Website;
5. The Administrator cooperates with the following external websites that may place Cookies on User’s Devices:
a) Google Analytics;
6. The user may at any time independently change the settings for saving, deleting and accessing the data of saved cookies.
7. Information on how to disable cookies in the most popular computer browsers and mobile devices is available at jakwylaczyccookie.pl.
8. Most of the internet browsers available on the market accept cookies by default. Everyone has the option to define the terms of using cookies via the settings of their own web browser. This means that you can, for example, partially limit (e.g. temporarily) or completely disable the option of saving Cookies – in the latter case, however, it may affect some of the Website’s functionalities.
5. OTHER DATA
1. In addition to cookies and traffic on the website through cookies, the Website may also collect data usually collected by the Administrator as part of the so-called logs or log files. The information contained in the logs may include, among others, IP address, type of platform and web browser, Internet provider. This data will not be combined with the personal data provided.
2. The Website may periodically contain links to other websites or media (radio, television, spatial advertising, etc.). Such sources operate independently of the Website and are not supervised by the Administrator in any way. These websites may have their own privacy policies that you should read. The Administrator is not responsible for the rules of handling data on these pages.
6. PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
1. The Website processes personal data of newsletter recipients (e-mail), hereinafter referred to as “Personal Data”.
2. The Administrator of Personal Data is SKIVAK AGENCY S.R.L. with its registered office in Bucharest, 2nd District, Dimitrie Pompeiu Blvd., no. 9-9A, Iride Business Park, Building 14, 1st Floor, Office 07, registered with the Trade Registry under no. J40/5569/2022 and having Tax Identification Code 45849538.
3. Providing Personal Data when subscribing to the newsletter is voluntary. The scope of the data required to send the newsletter is indicated previously on the Website and in the Newsletter Regulations. The e-mail address provided when subscribing to the newsletter shall be used for marketing purposes of the Administrator’s own goods and services. The User’s consent may be withdrawn at any time.
4. Personal Data will be processed by the Administrator for the purpose of providing services, presenting offers and promotions, testing Users’ satisfaction with the services provided, enforcing compliance with the Newsletter Regulations, assessing certain personal factors of the Customer as well as exercising other rights as well as contractual obligations and obligations resulting from applicable laws.
5. Personal Data shall be processed by the Administrator for the period necessary to provide the newsletter shipping service or until the consent to send the newsletter is withdrawn (unsubscribing from the newsletter) and provided for by applicable law.
6. Everyone who has provided the Administrator with their Personal Data in connection with the subscription to the newsletter:
a) shall have the right to access their data and rectify it in the situations referred to in Articles 15 and 16 of the Regulation,
b) shall have the right to delete or limit the processing of their data in the situations referred to in Articles 17 and 18 of the Regulation,
c) shall have the right to object to the processing of data and the right to transfer them in the situations referred to in Articles 20 and 21 of the Regulation,
d) shall have the right to lodge a complaint with the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection when they consider that the processing of their personal data violates the provisions of the Regulation,
e) shall have the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes or consent to profiling their personal data.
7. The Administrator may share anonymised data with other entities in order to recognize the attractiveness of advertisements and services for Users, improve the quality and effectiveness of the services provided or participate in scientific research.
8. The e-mail address provided by the User for the purposes of using the newsletter service may not be transferred to third parties without the User’s consent.
7. TECHNICAL MEASURES AND RECOMMENDATIONS SAFETY
1. The Administrator shall use technical and organizational measures to ensure the protection of the processed Personal Data appropriately to the threats and categories of data protected, and in particular, shall protect the data against unauthorized disclosure, removal by an unauthorized person, processing in violation of applicable laws and change, loss, damage or destruction.
2. The specific risks associated with the use of the Website by the User include its use without employing security measures described in the documentation of the User’s telecommunications device’s web browser. This applies in particular to mechanisms extending the capabilities of browsers with functions that go beyond the HTML standard. In the case of incorrect configuration of the browser’s security, it is also possible to intercept data sent to and from the web server.
8. CONTACT INFORMATION